Items within the vehicle trajectory database
|Vehicle Trajectory||Vehicle Attributes||Road Surface Information*5|
- ※1 The data does not include information that can be used to identify a specific vehicle. So a vehicle may appear on multiple trips but cannot be specified.
- ※2 Vehicle location (described by latitude and longitude) is calculated using the position of the rear center of the vehicle.
- ※3 Each kilo-post denotes the distance from the origin of each route.
- ※4 Vehicle size classification is divided into two: standard and large (over 6 m in length), and it does not include motorcycles.
- ※5 Road surface information is the road information for a certain car at a certain time and location.